01 January 2016


In front of my house is a field in which neighbours decided to let fireworks off on last night. I’ve been led to believe this is illegal.

Because the field is so close to my house, the embers rained down onto my house which sounded like heavy rain. I have epilepsy so the flashing lights of the fireworks give me a headache, make my eyes ache and give me sickness. My curtains were shut and I was lay in bed so it wasn’t as though I was watching the fireworks. The fireworks distressed my dog. She was shaking and whining and had accidentally urinated herself.

This morning I also noticed that the neighbours had left all their firework rubbish everywhere too.

I also have a heart condition which the sound of the fireworks give me palpitations.

Fireworks are dangerous.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s